Creating Educational Anti-Terrorism and Anti-Extremism Environment in Modern Universities: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference, 14-15 April 2016 / Under the editorship of V. E. Bydanov; SPSTI (TU), 2016.
1. Youth involvement into extremist and terrorist organizations - real threat to national security.
2. Techniques of youth recruitment into extremist and terrorist organizations.
3. Employment of manipulatively psychotechnics in youth involvement into extremist and terrorist organizations.
4. Measures to search persons suspected of travelling outside of the Russian Federation for participation in international terrorist organizations.
5. Legal liability for participation in activity of into extremist and terrorist organizations. Extracts from Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.
The package includes materials of the Conference held by the CIS Anti-Terrorism Center at the Belgorod State Technological University named after V.G. Shukhov on 24-25 September 2015.
The package includes materials of the International conference held the CIS Anti-Terrorism Center within the frameworks of the annual International Forum "Security and Safety Technologies" in Moscow on 10 February 2015.
The package includes materials of the VI Meeting of the heads (chiefs of staff) of the national anti-terrorism centers of the CIS member-states (Moscow).